Nestled in the foothills of the Catskill Mountains, our valley towns were first settled by entrepreneurial pioneers in the late 1700s. This region has continued to attract businesses, including companies with international reach such as GlaxoSmithKline and US Paper Counters. These two businesses produce products in Greene County, while other successful regional businesses serve residents locally and beyond.
The lower-cost structure of the area helps tourism businesses, including Zoom Flume Water Park, as well as a variety of golf courses and a diverse set of restaurants. The area’s strong tradition of family resorts attract tourists each spring, summer and fall adding a great deal of spending power and recreational opportunities.
- Many classic Main Street buildings are available at reasonable prices.
- Immediate opportunities for significant industrial and commercial operations that are close to major transportation and infrastructure networks.
- East Durham is known for its Irish heritage and cultural festivals, attracting many Irish-American visitors during the summer months.
- Tourism-focused businesses, including Zoom Flume Water Park, challenging golf courses, and ethnic restaurants, provide opportunities for complementary ventures.
- Strong agricultural and farming community support.
For a complete list of locations that are available, contact us at (518) 719-3290, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Durham’s major industries are tourism and health care products. Almost 100 businesses are located in Durham, including a facility for the multinational Glaxo-Smith-Kline. The main business routes are SR 145 in East Durham and SR 81 in Oak Hill. The…
Cairo is in the heart of Greene County, situated perfectly with the Hudson River to our east and the Great Northern Catskill Mountains to our West. We invite you to explore a wide variety of business and consumer opportunities with…
The Town of Greenville, NY borders Albany County to the north and is just 25 miles south of the Capital District. This short, low-traffic commute draws new residents in with expansive views of the Great Northern Catskill Mountains, an exceptional school system, and…